[Evangelism] Talk schedule is now up! - Plone Symposium Midwest June 2 - 9, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
T. Kim Nguyen
2013-03-26 16:34:09 UTC
The Plone Symposium Midwest talk schedule is up! (please note: it is still
subject to change). We hope you'll agree we put together a jam packed
schedule covering the range of Plone activity.

https://midwest.plonesymp.org/schedule<https://midwest.plonesymp.org/schedule?utm_source=evangelism&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Plone-Symposium-Midwest>

Register now to lock in the early bird discount! THE DISCOUNT ENDS NEXT
WEEK ON APRIL 2.

https://midwest.plonesymp.org/registration<https://midwest.plonesymp.org/registration?utm_source=evangelism&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Plone-Symposium-Midwest>

Check out the new "Leading Through Change" training class and a new keynote
by Dr. Curtis Odom, leadership coach from MOR Associates, who have been
running IT leadership programs for the University of Wisconsin, MIT,
Stanford, and other well known universities. Leadership is an important
conceptual framework and a set of skills that help anyone, regardless of
position or title, understand better how to work with others, get them on
side, and help make projects and organizations more successful.

And don't forget our rockin' training classes by the Four Chrisses: Chrissy
Wainwright, Chris Calloway, Cris Ewing, and Steve McMahon, and our
groundbreaking Plone 101 class!

Kim
--
Come to Plone Symposium
Midwest<http://midwest.plonesymp.org/?utm_source=tknsig&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Plone-Users>,

Co-Chair, PloneEdu initiative for K-12 & higher education
http://ploneedu.org

Twitter: @tkimnguyen <http://twitter.com/tkimnguyen>