[Evangelism] How can I post local users event on Plone.org site?
Shigeo Honda
2013-01-18 08:18:26 UTC
Hi

Sorry I'm not sure this post fits this list or not, but I'm looking
for person in charge of coming event information manager of plone.org

We, Plone Users Group Japan, will host the first Plone Educational
Symposium in Tokyo 2013 on Feb, 22nd. I've posted this event
information on plone.org a couple of days ago, but it doesn't show
up on the event list and I can't access my event info neither.

How do you post the users event information regularly on plone.org? Is
there any trick I should know?

Thank you.
--
:: Shigeo Honda
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: ricerco - communication designing company
:: http://www.ricerco.com
Érico Andrei
2013-01-18 11:47:45 UTC
Shigeo,

The event is published now and it is listed here
https://plone.org/events/community/

best,
?rico Andrei
Thank you.
Shigeo Honda

:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: ricerco - communication designing company
:: http://www.ricerco.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: ricerco - communication designing company
:: http://www.ricerco.com
uwosh.edu/intranet)

Come to Plone Symposium
Midwest<http://midwest.plonesymp.org/?utm_source=tknsig&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Plone-Users>,
hosted at UW Oshkosh June 2-9, 2013!

For UW Oshkosh Plone help and site requests, please email
plone-help at lists.uwosh.edu or visit http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help

UW Oshkosh Intranet Project
http://plonedev.uwosh.edu/intranettaskforce
http://uwosh.edu/plone

Co-Chair, PloneEdu initiative for K-12 & higher education
http://ploneedu.org

Twitter: @tkimnguyen <http://twitter.com/tkimnguyen>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Good catch!

I think it would be wise to move there. Do you mind to take care of it?

best,
ea
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Shigeo Honda <shigeo.honda at gmail.com
Hi ?rico
2013?1?18???? ?rico Andrei ericof at plone.org
Shigeo,
plone.org <http://plone.org>
Post by Shigeo Honda
Symposium in Tokyo 2013 on Feb, 22nd. I've posted this event
information on plone.org <http://plone.org> a couple of
days ago, but it doesn't show
plone.org <http://plone.org>? Is
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com <mailto:shigeo.honda at gmai.com>
plone-help at lists.uwosh.edu <mailto:plone-help at lists.uwosh.edu> or
visit http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help
UW Oshkosh Intranet Project
http://plonedev.uwosh.edu/intranettaskforce
http://uwosh.edu/plone
Co-Chair, PloneEdu initiative for K-12 & higher education
http://ploneedu.org
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Hi

Yes, please move to Symposium folder.

Cheers,
Shigeo Honda
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: ricerco - communication designing company
:: http://www.ricerco.com
T. Kim Nguyen
2013-01-19 05:11:54 UTC
I've requested the necessary access to the events/community folder and will
move your event to events/regional (where Symposia "live")

I just noticed too the separate event/sprints and event/training folders so
if, as in the case of Plone Symposium Midwest
2013<http://midwest.plonesymp.org/?utm_source=Plone-Evangelism&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Plone-Users>,
you are running sprints or training, don't forget to create events in those
subfolders too.

Kim
Post by Érico Andrei
Post by Shigeo Honda
Post by Érico Andrei
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: ricerco - communication designing company
:: http://www.ricerco.com

I see. 'Plone Educational Symposium in Tokyo 2013' is one day
symposium and no training, sprint session. I hope we will be host
upgrade event in 2014 :-)

Shigeo Honda
Post by T. Kim Nguyen
I've requested the necessary access to the events/community folder and will
move your event to events/regional (where Symposia "live")
I just noticed too the separate event/sprints and event/training folders so
if, as in the case of Plone Symposium Midwest 2013, you are running sprints
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh