[Evangelism] World Plone Day 2010 'Tag'
Tim Knapp
2010-02-12 11:54:56 UTC
Hi all,

I just got in contact with Apress re. sponsoring World Plone Day 2010
and they've agreed to do this, which is great but they also wanted to
tweet about it and therefore wanted to confirm what the tweet should be
tagged as. Are we going to use 'WPD2010' for all our
flickr/twitter/delicious/etc posts?

Thanks,
Tim
Maurizio Delmonte
2010-02-12 14:09:16 UTC
Great!

well wpd twitter account already started using this tag, easy and
short enough:

http://twitter.com/worldploneday

:)

Maurizio
Post by Tim Knapp
Hi all,
I just got in contact with Apress re. sponsoring World Plone Day 2010
and they've agreed to do this, which is great but they also wanted to
tweet about it and therefore wanted to confirm what the tweet should be
tagged as. Are we going to use 'WPD2010' for all our
flickr/twitter/delicious/etc posts?
Thanks,
Tim
Tel./Fax +39 081-0608213

** Per favore non mandatemi allegati in Word o PowerPoint! | http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.it.html
**

Ai sensi del d.lgs. 196 del 30 giugno 2003, recante disposizioni per
la tutela delle persone e di altri soggetti rispetto
al trattamento dei dati personali, si precisa che questa email ?
inviata unicamente ai destinatari sopra esposti, con
espressa diffida di leggerla, copiarla, diffonderla ed usarla senza
autorizzazione. Se avete ricevuto questa email per
errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerla immediatamente e contattarci
tramite uno dei recapiti sopra indicati.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Can we please flip the logo on the side back to a normal orientation?

The Plone logo looks all wrong from that angle. The existing WPD logo has a
version that should fit in the margin anyway, so no need to flip it. :)
]
Abstract Open Solutions [http://www.abstract.it]
Post by Alexander Limi
Can we please flip the logo on the side back to a normal orientation?
The Plone logo looks all wrong from that angle. The existing WPD logo
has a version that should fit in the margin anyway, so no need to flip
it. :)
I did it :). Our new social media champion, Ambrin, fixed already:
https://twitter.com/worldploneday

She started to tweet aggressively we want to reach new audiences and be
on top of twitter home page as much as possible.

HELP RETWITTING IS VERY APPRECIATED :)

Kind Regards
r.
http://worldploneday.org
ambrin
2010-02-20 15:23:00 UTC
Rover,

I don't know if I should thank you or kick you :-P. Those are tough shoes to
fill. Would achieving such results be beneficial? None the less we can try
for fun. And you know me I am anything but aggressive =).

In my opinion, Plone community is a small and tight-knit that has
experienced a slow and steady growth. It's about attraction rather than
promotion. From my own personal experience, once you Plone you can't ever go
back. I hope that kind of education and awareness can be raised where people
are genuinely interested in this great product. And compelled to ask "How
can I be a part of?"

Also, #wpd2010 is enough.

~brin
Roberto Allende
2010-02-22 23:14:20 UTC
Post by ambrin
Rover,
I don't know if I should thank you or kick you :-P. Those are tough shoes to
fill. Would achieving such results be beneficial? None the less we can try
for fun. And you know me I am anything but aggressive =).
Oh, sorry i was using the world in gaming sense:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggression_%28poker%29
Post by ambrin
In my opinion, Plone community is a small and tight-knit that has
experienced a slow and steady growth. It's about attraction rather than
promotion.
In this context what would be the difference between promotion and
attraction. For me it's not simple to divide attraction from promotion,
because in order to attract, first you've to communicate or am i missing
the point ?

Thanks for the feedback and support!

Kind Regards
r.
http://worldploneday.org
David Sapiro - Pilot Systems
2010-02-27 17:51:32 UTC
Post by ambrin
Rover,
I don't know if I should thank you or kick you :-P. Those are tough shoes to
fill. Would achieving such results be beneficial? None the less we can try
for fun. And you know me I am anything but aggressive =).
In my opinion, Plone community is a small and tight-knit that has
experienced a slow and steady growth. It's about attraction rather than
promotion. From my own personal experience, once you Plone you can't ever go
back. I hope that kind of education and awareness can be raised where people
are genuinely interested in this great product. And compelled to ask "How
can I be a part of?"
Also, #wpd2010 is enough.
+1

Dave
Post by ambrin
~brin
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris
Tel : +33 1 44 53 05 55 - www.pilotsystems.net
G?rez vos contacts et vos newsletters : www.cockpit-mailing.com
Roberto Allende

http://worldploneday.org